Your privacy is important to Twin Bridge Four Seasons. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Twin Bridge Four Seasons collects, and the ways in which Twin Bridge Four Seasons uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Twin Bridge Four Seasons may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Twin Bridge Four Seasons
Using personal information
Twin Bridge Four Seasons may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where Twin Bridge Four Seasons discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Twin Bridge Four Seasons may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Twin Bridge Four Seasons will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Twin Bridge Four Seasons is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Twin Bridge Four Seasons
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.